Terms and Conditions
Farmer Sharp may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this page. You should return to this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. These terms are effective from 1st January 2014.
Buying Knives – People under 18
Farmer Sharp is based in the UK and is governed by UK law. Under UK law it is illegal to sell any knife to anyone under the age of 18. When you buy a knife through this website, you are making a legal declaration that you are 18 years of age or more. If you are under 18, YOU AGREE TO NOT BUY A KNIFE FROM THIS WEBSITE, even if it is as a gift for someone else. When going through our Checkout, you will be asked to agree to these terms and conditions before payment.
Farmer Sharp reserves the right to amend prices at any time. Value Added Tax (VAT) is not applicable to meat and meat products, but it is applicable to products and services that are liable for VAT. No additional taxes will be added to the prices shown here but there is a charge for Postage and Packing which will be clearly displayed before you commit to buy. No payment shall be deemed to have been received until Farmer Sharp has received cleared funds.
Offer codes commencing with the letter FS are redeemable against meat products only and expire midnight 13 October 2014. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
All goods are delivered within 21 days unless otherwise notified. Vouchers are emailed but can be posted by special request.
Vouchers are redeemable within 12 months of purchase date.
Farmer Sharp reserves the right to offer conditions on refunds for products based on quality reasons. We may ask you to provide evidence of any quality issue, and could make arrangements for offending products to be collected and returned to us. Failure to provide evidence, or to make the product available for collection, could compromise your ability to have a refund. All refunds are at the Farmer Sharp discretion and may be subject to an administration fee of 5%. Deposits are absolutely on a non refundable basis
Information Collection and Sharing
We ask for certain details in our registration and payment processes such as your name, address and contact information. We adhere to the rules and guidelines as set our by the Data Protection Act 1998. We will not share or sell this information to third parties other than as disclosed in this statement. If for any reason you wish us not to store information as detailed above please contact us via email.
Using this Website
The term “Farmer Sharp” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Victoria Hall, 286 Rawlinson street, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, LA141BX. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Images are for information only and do not always reflect products supplied
- The images on this website are wholly owned by "Farmer Sharp"
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Changes to our Terms & Conditions
Please check the T&C as set out above regularly as they may from time to time be changed.